Shared Finance Director’s Service
There are many reasons why you started your own business. Top of the list has to be to enjoy your life fully and not be at the mercy of anyone else’s schedule. In reality you find yourself wearing many different hats and juggling endless tasks. It does not have to be that way.
Whatever challenges you and your business are facing, we are sure that we can help you in building a better business. Both the partners in the practice have worked at the sharp end of business, holding senior board level positions in owner-managed companies and truly understand the daily struggles that you are facing.
That’s why we have developed over the years the Shared Finance Director’s Service to enable you to benefit from the many years of our experience. We understand that you have limited resources and may not be able to justify hiring a finance director, even on a part time basis.
You try and keep your cost down by trying to undertake the finance function yourself and may be preventing your business from growing. We firmly believe that our Shared Finance Director’s Service should be more than able to cover the cost by helping you grow your business and steer it to better profitability.
We are passionate about helping businesses achieve their full potential and that’s why our solutions are tailor made to suit your needs. It is sometimes hard to spot holes in your own business, as you become heavily involved in the day to day running of the business. We bring a fresh prospective to spot opportunities in your business that may guide you to the next level.
Our Shared Finance Director’s Service includes:
- Financial planning, forecasting and profit analysis
- Cashflow improvement and corporate funding
- Improving banking relationship
- Business strategy and profit improvement
- IT system review, including current set up, management information systems and accounting systems
- Succession planning and exit strategy
- Operational issues and monitoring business performance
- Managing growth
- Taxation issues including personal and corporate tax planning, VAT and employment taxes.
- Whether you are looking to maximise profits, boost cashflow, prepare the business for its sale or get through difficult times financially we have a solution that meets your needs.
If you would like further details or wish to arrange a meeting, please contact us on 020 7330 1770 for a FREE no obligation consultation.
“Ibrahim is the only one I know who gives the whole package. He’s quick and meticulous, and the service he provides is very good value for money. He has a high level of technical knowledge and he’s somebody I can talk to and trust. He ticks all the boxes for me”
Bulent Bagci | Managing Director
Tolnet City Solutions Ltd
Providing solutions to fit your business with full knowledge that the day to day compliance needs are handled by qualified experts
Annual financial accounts prepared by qualified chartered accountants providing creditability and act as a business passport to opportunities
We support you all the way with our small business funding services