Looking for small business funding can be tricky, not least in today’s challenging economic climate.
As a proactive firm of London chartered accountants, we have a track record of guiding small and medium-sized businesses like yours safely and painlessly through this process.
‘We can help you secure the Business loan that is right for your growth’
“Ibrahim has provided me with first class accountancy services for the past few years, both for my personal and company taxes. In particular, Ibrahim has been a wonderful support for my business by sharing his wealth of experience and expertise on whole range of issues. Ibrahim delivers a professional, thorough and prompt service and always does above and beyond to deliver. I look forward to many more years working with Ibrahim and will continue to recommend his excellent services for years to come”
Zoe Hine | Managing Director
Swap My City Pad Ltd
There are many ways in which we can help you in your search for finance
For instance, we can:
- assess your business proposal and suggest ways to make it more appealing to funders
- save you time and effort by sounding out potential lenders in advance
- prepare business plans, projections, cashflow forecasts and other financial statements to support your case, if necessary, at short notice
- advise you on the best form of finance to match your requirements
- introduce you to proven sources of funding
- provide coaching in how to present your case effectively
- check the small print of any contract for unreasonable terms
- negotiate the best possible deal on your behalf.
By using our small business funding services you gain two important benefits
Firstly, you reduce the complexity and hassle of searching for suitable finance.
Secondly, you strengthen your case by having our name associated with it. Prospective lenders will be more inclined to take your proposal seriously, because we will have already rigorously reviewed it and confirmed its feasibility.
Securing the best business loans for your situation
As the director or proprietor of a small or medium-sized enterprise you are looking to grow and develop your business. To do this you may well need additional funding. But which option is best for you?
At Numerion we can help you make the right decision by providing authoritative, independent advice on a range of financing solutions.
These can include:
- small business start up loans
- business consolidation loans
- business debt restructuring
- business expansion loans
- business acquisition financing
So if you are thinking of starting a business or looking at ways to improve your cashflow, contact us on 020 7330 1770 for a FREE no obligation chat.
Providing solutions to fit your business with full knowledge that the day to day compliance needs are handled by qualified experts