Doing business in the UK
As the world’s sixth largest economy and a country of more than 66 million people, the UK offers great opportunities and a business destination for international companies and investors.
Whilst there is uncertainty over Brexit and as the dust settles, the UK still provides access to new market opportunities and the tax regime is attractive to overseas companies and investors.
The rewards can be significant
If you get it right, the rewards can be significant. When helping clients from overseas, we consider all the options available to maximise the opportunity of entering the UK market. We provide professional support dedicated to helping you achieve your business objectives and ensure that every step of your entry into the UK market is handled smoothly and cost effectively.
As accountants based in the City of London, we have considerable experience of helping businesses establish a strong presence in the United Kingdom. By choosing us, you will be joining the many overseas businesses that have successfully launched a UK subsidiary with our help. They include companies from a broad range of sectors including IT, healthcare and beauty, construction and financial services.
Areas we can help with
If you’re planning a move into the UK market, there are many ways we can help. For example, we can:
- Advise on the best structure for your UK business.
- Host a registered office at our premises.
- Introduce you to bankers, lawyers and other advisors.
- Deal with your UK payroll.
- UK company secretarial including filing documents with Companies House.
- Undertake all your day to day bookkeeping including VAT (sales tax) preparation and submission.
- Communicate with head office staff and accountants.
Outsourcing and business support
Setting up in an unfamiliar country can be a challenge and with us on board you do not have to worry about accounting records, payroll and tax compliance. Whether you are already established in the UK or are looking to set up an operation in the UK, we work closely with you and provide the support and advice tailored to your needs.
Our team of bookkeepers, accountants, payroll specialists can provide the flexible accounting and bookkeeping services that your business needs as it establishes in the UK with the added advantage of keeping you in control, rather than handing everything over to us and forgetting about it. Our service includes:
- Cloud based bookkeeping and accounting with direct access to the information 24/7.
- Payroll including registration with tax authorities and advice on staff benefits.
- VAT (Sales tax) registration and compliance including filing returns.
- Preparing year end accounts in accordance with accounting standards.
- Company Secretarial including filing with Companies House.
- Year end tax compliance.
We provide a one stop shop for all your accounting and tax needs in the UK, giving you peace of mind that your UK affairs are in safe hands.
The key benefits of using our outsourced services are:
- Significant cost savings by not needing to employ staff to deal with accounting and administration.
- Total transparency over your accounting records, giving you more control and access to the data, anywhere in the world.
- Peace of mind that your affairs comply with UK law and legislation.
- Flexibility in the service so that you can add or remove the services as you establish and grow the business without feeling tied into a contract.
Make your investment go further
Join the growing numbers of business coming to UK using us to set up and manage their accounting, tax and compliance operations.
- Our approach is a holistic, people driven one. We take an interest in what you do.
- We offer bespoke, tailored advice according to your needs as your needs demand.
- We help you to embrace technology by providing you with the best software to streamline and optimise your business as you expand into a new market.
- We provide cost effective service making your investment go further.